Dealers at the Antique Depot
- Ђe Re-StōЯed Lίfe - sells custom designed, environmentally friendly products that help reduce waste by placing unwanted items in the hands of new owners. [ more info... ]
- Two Girls: Peachy Knoll Collectibles & M.Y.N.I. Things - Collectibles and Vintage - Two girls. Two different tastes. Antiques and collectibles, old and new, vintage and softly used items. [ more info... ]
- Royal Curtain Consignment - sells gently-used women's clothing & accessories as well as a selection of men's clothing & home decor. [ more info... ]
- George's Oldies Collectables etc. - sells vintage beer cans, Ravens and other sports memorabilia. [ more info... ]
- Take A Chance Antiques - our tiny foothold for sharing (and selling) the wonderful, odd, and neat knickknacks we find hidden in plain sight. [ more info... ]
Becoming a Dealer
We have gotten more than 40 new dealers since July 1, 2012.
You Can Become an Antique Depot Dealer Too! Our $75
booths are all rented. We are filling up fast but we are starting a waiting list if any open up. Right now, for as little as
$125 per month, YOU could have your very own Antiques Booth!
Shelf spaces (for as low as $20 per month) are now also all rented and also has a waiting list.
The Antique Depot has 4 levels: A main floor, a downstairs, an upstairs, and a top third floor. This first floor is full up and has a waiting list. Nearly all of these levels still have nooks and crannies that are not currently rented. Inquire at the Antique Depot front counter for more information and a tour of the Antique Depot or email us at: email@example.com.